Location:Carrington , Manchester
Shift type:Monday to Friday 11.00hrs - 19.00hrs
This varied role will involve actively engaging with our employees and customers to provide administration support to Managers
responsible for the operation within a prestigious client site.
Previous experience in a busy transport /manufacturing operation would be beneficial but not essential;
General administrative duties including, but not limited to; Key roles.
- Booking load information on to our transport system.
- Maintaining any changes as the day evolves in a timely manner
- Confirmation of collections on both our system and the customers’ system.
- Dealing with drivers on a daily basis, both face to face and on the telephone.
- Progress chasing the drivers for information i.e. trailer numbers clean loads etc.
- Dealing with the customer both face to face and the telephone in a professional manner
- Maintaining records and KPIs
- Working with the onsite shunting team to ensure trailers are suitable for loading
- Undertaking any other tasks/duties as may be reasonably required
General admin duties.
Hours of work 11.00 to 19.00 hours Monday to Friday.
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Methodical and thorough approach to work, Organised
- Good at juggling tasks and prioritising
- Great team player
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Competent in standard PC suites i.e.; office, excel, outlook
- Previous administration experience desirable