Shift type:Any 5 in 7 however predominantly Monday to Friday
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have an opening for a Warehouse Reach Truck Operative working any 5 in 7 however predominantly Mon to Fri.
The vacancy is at our Sharpness depot .
It must be stressed that the work required is of a very physical nature and not just driving a FLT .
• Unload and load pallets to and from vehicles maintaining a high activity level whilst using safe working methods
• Accurately load pallets on vehicles ensuring maximum utilisation of space and proper securing of the load
• Ensure a good level of communication between departments to ensure a steady flow of goods in and out of the building is maintained
• Ensure that goods are correctly handled and stored to avoid damage
• Locate stock which has been booked in and ensure this is correctly recorded into the warehouse system
• Pick customer orders and prepare orders for despatch
• Load vehicles with pallets ready to be despatched
• Ensure accurate completion of company documentation
• Handle correctly any mechanical equipment employed by the Company to minimise manual handling processes etc
• Inform management of any discrepancies during the warehouse operation
• Undertake other miscellaneous duties as directed by your manager
• Operating Reach Lift Truck and Powered Pallet Trucks
• Picking and Labelling stock
• Pallet wrapping
• Stock counting
• Assorted manual tasks
This list is not exhaustive.
• Highly professional, accurate and effective work ethics
• Diligent and critical of details
• Knowledge of H&S regulations
• Flexible, friendly and enthusiastic attitude required
• Excellent communications skills, both written and spoken
• Heavy lifting may be involved
• Up to date Reach truck licence
• Previous experience in a warehouse /logistics industry role is desirable
Apply by submitting your CV to email@example.com