Location:Avonmouth Trading Estate, Bristol (BS11), BS11 9FG
Excellent opportunity to join a brand new Shunting team for a prestigious wine operation
This is an excellent opportunity to join the brand new Shunting operation that will further strengthen our operational service to the UK’s number one wine company, Accolade Wines.
Boasting state-of-the-art facilities, successful candidates can enjoy a staff restaurant, a staff gym and staff shop.
The shunt operation is essential to maintaining the efficiency and fluidity of the site operation. The work will involve on-site and localised on-road movement and placement of trailers as required by the operation.
Successful candidates will possess:
- A valid LGV C+E Licences, a Driver CPC Card and a Digital Tachograph Card
- Experience of operating a tug or be willing to undergo full training
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to to work well within a team
- A history of safe or non-accident driving
- Flexibility in their approach to completing the work required
- The candidate will abide wholly by the on-site Health and Safety Regulations
Week 1=5 days working 06.00-16.00:00 Mon-Friday
Week 2 =5 days working 06.00 – 16:00 Mon – Friday
Week 3 =6 days working with reduced hours Mon – Fri 06.00 – 14.00 Sunday 06:00 – 14:00–
- £10.50 per hour